Thursday, October 16, 2014

Exciting news abound!

Thirty-One made quite the announcement yesterday. The big news told consultants that the November special would be available early starting today, October 16th. Being relatively new to Thirty-One, my response was, "Ok, that's fine." The response from fellow consultants though was a little more along the lines of.....
 
Yes, that's right! For those of you who know about the medium and square utility totes, they are back from now until November 26th.
 
 
You can get either the square utility tote or the medium utility tote for only $7 when you make a purchase of $35 or more. Now, I really love my large utility totes. I have like...4 - 5 of them. They are incredibly useful and oh so stylish. :) They are, however, definitely large. The idea of a slightly smaller utility tote...we'll I'm definitely game! The square utility tote - oh the storage possibilities with this one!
 

The important part to remember is that this is ONLY available October 16th through November 26th. After that these two items are gone! They are not in the current catalog, so I have no idea when/if they'll ever be offered again.
 
 
 
These are some seriously useful bags! Here are some cool ideas I found for the square utility tote.


 
DVD storage...I have so many kids movies that could go in here. In fact, maybe it could help keep them from being out of their cases and sitting on my TV stand!

 
This is an adorable Easter basket, but given the time of year - think Hanukkah or Christmas gift! Even a New Year's gift for your party hostess.
 
 
Seriously? I want to be a guest in this house.
 
 
You know you want your pantry to look like this! It'll never happen in my house, but hey! One can dream. :)
 


Where are my crafters? This looks like just the right size to hold your yarn or latest quilting project.

 
The uses for the medium utility tote look endless! I definitely need a way to organize my gift wrap with Christmas right around the corner.

 

 
Another fall outfit for those who are fashion inclined! This collection came from the website Polyvore. I'm jealous of those with this fashion know-how.
 
 
The Littles Carry-All was another one I waved aside until I realized the million uses these little caddies have! Three of them fit perfectly inside the medium utility tote. Oh the possibilities are endless!
 
 
Snacks for the team? Girl scout troop? This would be so much easier to carry than the large utility tote. I may need this for our scout trip to the zoo this year for Halloween.


 
Finally, who doesn't need good kitty storage!?!? Make sure to get yours today and color coordinate with your cat for goodness sake! :)
 
So whose excited about this latest special? Well, why don't you spread the word and earn products for free by hosting a party! Check out my website www.mythirtyone.com/hbrowning to place an order. For those of you ambitious folks who want to earn free stuff either through an in-person party or a catalog party, e-mail me!
 
TTFN!

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment