Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thirty-One is taking over!

I haven't touched this blog in so long. I figured it was time to make use of the thing and why not for my latest obsession. I've started selling Thirty-One in an effort to actually be able to afford childcare and formula. :)

Since my post-2nd baby body is in need of a new (non-maternity) fall wardrobe, I've been drooling over the amazing outfits that Thirty-One has paired with some of their products. As an added bonus, the Retro Metro Collection is the special for this month, so most of these that I will post here can be purchased at 50% off when you make a purchase of $35 or more. If you love the Retro Metro Weekender this is quite the deal! I'll certainly be getting one myself.

 
The jacket and the boots with this outfit - I want, I want! The bag in this collection is the Free to Be Carry-All in Brown Woodstock Floral. A great casual bag available in three fall prints. 
 
 
 
 
 


 
This red jacket is beautiful! there are quite a few Thirty-One products stashed into this collection. Starting on the left is the Perfect Cents Wallet in Grey Houndstooth. If you need about three billion places for stuff in your wallet like I do, this one is for you!
 
Below that is the All-Day Organizing Tote in Grey Mod Dot. I purchased one of these last month and have been using it as my diaper bag. The ability to zip it closed sold me. I do need to get a Hang It Up Key Fob though to add to it to hold those pacifiers. They disappear in the bag unless they're hooked to something!
 
Next is the Lunch Break Thermal in Grey Parisian Pop.  The lunch bags are awesome. The option to personalize them is even better. :)
 
Finally, we have the Zipper Pouch in Grey Parisian Pop. Seriously, I can think of about a million uses for these things and the embroidery option makes it SO tempting to buy a dozen of them...in each pattern.

 
This one is by far my favorite look. I can only hope to look this good one day. We have three essential Thirty-One items here.
 
First is the Flat-Iron Fold Over in Black Chevron. Besides being perfect for bringing your curling or flat iron with you when you travel, this insulated bag can be used for hot or cold. Stick go-gurts and cheese sticks in it for the kids!
 
Next is the 24/7 case in Black. This would be a great case to monogram for a bride!
 
Be still my heart, the last item here is the Retro Metro Weekender in Black Chevron. I'm on a mission to get one of these this month. As I mentioned before, it's one of the October specials, so get it 50% off when you place an order of $35 or more!
 

 
Here is the Weekender again, this time in Grey Mod Dot. It's impossible to choose just one pattern.

 
Finally, we have the Retro Metro Bag in Paisley Day. This is another 50% off item this month when you place an order of $35 or more.
 
I hope this blog becomes a fun place to explore the many uses for the Thirty-One products. I'm certainly having fun making it a way to support my family! I welcome comments and questions. For those of you who would like to place an order, you can do so at www.mythirtyone.com/hbrowning. Better yet, host a party and earn discounts and even free products! I've done a few Facebook parties now and would love to continue introducing people to Thirty-One. Until next time...
 
Heather
 

No comments:

Post a Comment